2. These decorative letters are made from old and salvaged Indian fishing boats. They’re absolutely wonderful. Reasonably priced, too. I may have to hint for one for Christmas.
3. Historic paint colors, circa 1918. I love so many of the muted tones.
4. Rather than just throwing bits and pieces into a box, the idea of displaying salvaged objects for their own beauty.
6. The pretty wallpaper-y designs on the spines of vintage books.
7. Abbey’s beautiful farmhouse that was once abandoned and is now lived in and loved by her young family.
8. A poignant photograph of eight sisters, all so lovely in their own way.
9. It was hard to pick which one of Lynne’s work, I like the best, but I think my favorite is her “Always and Forever” collage, she made using vintage items from a town historian.
10. A pretty gate made from an old iron bed. Clever!
12. South Porch Antiques‘ school sign and the screen door with the chalkboard insert.
13. Loop wire fences — a classic vintage look. They get to me every time.
What do you think? Did I share some things that you also love?